A Kale collage and an Ashton collage. I thhink they turned out pretty cute.
And I was able to use miscellaneous pics I wasn't quite sure what to do with.
This page is one Alissa told me I should post. I really like it. For the background page, I zoomed in super close to one of the bars. I think it make an interesting background as well as giving a streamlined look for the page.
Thanks for including me in this page. I feel like I am just rebounding from baby #3 in order to start these kinds of projects again. So hopefully there will be more coming soon! :)
2 comments:
I love those! I always have so many of those kinds of pictures were they are so cute, but you just don't know what to do with them. I liked the layout you did as well!
CUTE pictures! Loved all the faces (and the hair-dos are pretty great too!) time flies way too fast, I can't believe they're so grown up!
Just thought I'd return the spelling favor - bananas are YOUR favorite food!
Post a Comment