
So, one thing I like to do in my
scrapbooking is create my own picture using many different elements I can find. For this page, I wanted to create a castle scene for my daughter Emilie. I got pictures of a castle and a horse on the Internet and a picture of Emilie dressed like a Princess to cut and paste on the page. It takes a bit of time, but I think it is so fun to see the end results. The clouds, sky and ground illusions were done with some plain blue, white and greenish papers. I shaped them with the cutting tool on
Photoshop to give it personality. I have below the page pictures of the originals so that you can get an idea of how it works.

When I used this picture, I didn't have enough leg to appear to be
straddling a horse. I had to use the clone tool to make it look like her leg was longer.

I just cut this out in and pasted it

I had to flip this picture around so that it would point the right way when "Emilie" was sitting on it. When layering the pictures on top of each other in
photoshop, the bottom layer is the bottom half of the horse, the middle layer is Emilie, and the top layer is the front of the horse. And by the miracle of
photoshop, it looks like one picture!
2 comments:
cute idea... super cute. I may have to use something like that with the walt disney castle when we go to disney land.
I think we all know where Emilie gets her imagination from!
Post a Comment