


I am doing scrapbooking for my sister-in-law and these are my first few pages...a lot of my photography too! :)
I am still learning photo shop and I am dying to know how Alissa is doing all this stuff, like cutting out the boots and putting them on cute backgrounds, and all the cute lettering and blah, blah, blah... I need to know EVERYTHING still. But I am doing better than I was at the start, that is for sure. I am also taking a photoshop class for the next four weeks. I am sure I will need the photoshop II class afterwards, but I won't be able to fit that in before baby J comes. Anyway... hopefully I can learn the from the best! Thanks for inviting me!
(the "thrillin' beats drillin' " comment is because my bro is a dentist... I was trying to decide among, "Doc on the rocks" or "the flying dentist" or "super Judd" there were a few others... anyway... It's hard not to let my mind get too corny.. Do you think it looks good like that? Do you like the saying? Just curious... )
2 comments:
You are doing so good! You have such an artsy eye! It really looks wonderful
Welcome! Your layouts are great. I liked your title and REALLY liked the way you used the silouette picture!
Post a Comment