Monday, September 22, 2008

About Me!

I am working on a scrapbook about me, the things I like or dislike, personality quirks, just a few bits and pieces that make up who I am. Here are the first pages. I decided to do this traditionally instead of digitally because I wanted it to be tactile and also because I have STUFF that needs to be used! I tried to scan these but it didn't pick up the subtle colors and patterns so I had to just take a picture with my canera - pardon the flash and the funky angles, and wierd lighting!


3 comments:

Alissa said...

I love that!!!! Mom, the supject is so perfect for you! It is so funny because I see that visor and shoes, and I think of all our walks together. I like the different words you chose to bold. And the WALKING title with the see through letters. It is so "my mom"!

Unknown said...

That is really cute. I like the idea of sort of a scrapbook journal... it documents who you are, what you do and why. And I agree with Alissa about the bold lettering.. it brings some more interest to the page.

Joy said...

Your kids and their kids will treasure this. Please keep showing your pages, it's fun to see. I still have yet to come up with a page that I feel is "worthy" of this blogsite. I love peeking in and getting ideas from all you creative people though. Thanks for letting me in your "loop".