This blog is a way for us to share ideas and creations with each other!
This is really helps define you!! I still to this day feel guilty throwing away any scraps!
lol. that is a funny page. I like it. However, I hate to be annoying, but I thought you might want to correct it. You wrote, I attatch soap "silvers" rather than "slivers" to a new bar. Silly thing... stuff I do all the time. Fresh eyes help. ;)
Lol, right after she posted this, she saw that and corrected it. That is funny because she noticed that too. I would never have noticed!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
This is really helps define you!! I still to this day feel guilty throwing away any scraps!
lol. that is a funny page. I like it. However, I hate to be annoying, but I thought you might want to correct it. You wrote, I attatch soap "silvers" rather than "slivers" to a new bar. Silly thing... stuff I do all the time. Fresh eyes help. ;)
Lol, right after she posted this, she saw that and corrected it. That is funny because she noticed that too. I would never have noticed!!!
Post a Comment