Monday, January 19, 2009

Scrapbooking Pause, Photo Class Began!

So I have kind of taken a bit of a break from scrapbooking because I started this photography class at our local community college. I am enjoying the class so far, it just challenges you to look at the world a bit differently. Anyways, I wanted to post of few of my favorites so far it the class.
These first are from our WATER assignment(yes, this one below is my toilet!)This week the lesson is about getting a picture that is unfocused in front and in back and the center needs to be focused.




3 comments:

Betty said...

I'm very impressed! and soooo jealous!!!

Unknown said...

Alissa... these are great! Good job. So question! how do you do that with your picutres, get the background and foreground out of focus and just your main subjectt in focus? Is it something you are actually doing with your camera, or is it something that you do with photoshop? I wish I was there taking that class with you! I know I would love it.

jill4prez said...

My goodness! Sis, these are amazing! I am going to have to talk to you about some art for my law office... :-)

You are doing so great! I am so proud of you!