In
photoshop I have been playing a lot with a new function I just discovered. It is in the layers pallet at the top. There is a drop down box that says "normal". You click on the layer that you want to play with and then change the drop down box from normal to one of the many different options they have. Play around with it and see which ones you like. For this one I chose "Linear Light", but there are others I really like to use. My favorite other one is "Soft Light" and "Overlay" options. I use those when I want my picture to have the appearance of the texture of paper behind it. Anyways, I love using it, so let me know what you think if you get a chance to play with it.

If you notice that the color takes on a more
florescent look to it (but doesn't over do it).
(Hint, if you are clicking on the picture to see it bigger, and it makes it huge and you can't see the picture all at once, just hold down the Ctrl button and press the "-" key to make it smaller and the "+" to make it bigger again)
2 comments:
Cool tip but I don't even know enough to know what you are talking about in your instructions! Don't worry - slow and steady!
I love the look! The pictures made me homesick for my girls - since they were taken at my house!
From Mom (but I can't remember my login...)
Post a Comment