This blog is a way for us to share ideas and creations with each other!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
The Quick Reference Guide!
So I got this idea from a Quick Reference Guide booklet that I found and decided it was a great way to get a whole bunch of information about Emilie's first year. I wanted it to look like an authentic reference page, so I hope you think it does.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hey... I was wondering if you could send this to me? I can't seem to get it very big... big enough to really read it. I am very interested in doing something like that for my kids. It is such a cute idea.
2 comments:
Hey... I was wondering if you could send this to me? I can't seem to get it very big... big enough to really read it. I am very interested in doing something like that for my kids. It is such a cute idea.
Post a Comment